PDA

View Full Version : Barnett has something up his sleeve...

AmazonMoosey
03-10-2011, 07:21 PM
...or out of his sleeve...or off the cuff....or off his chest....or tried to grab attention by the collar..

****tapping foot waiting for the "Huh" response***

Cuz even though I got it, I still don't get it, Barnett....

AmazonMoosey
03-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Hey BARNETT!!

Thanx so much for sending me THESE mooning mooses
http://www.amazonmoosey.com/images/mooningmooses.jpg

Instead of THESE Mooning Mooses!

http://www.myspace.com/themooningmooses

Thanx! :bigthumbsup: That was GREAT! :nahnah:

hca75
03-10-2011, 10:13 PM
:gickle:

BayleesFishees
03-12-2011, 01:18 AM
I got one too......was gonna ask if I had to return to sender....but I think it will go fine with jeans in Cincy tomorrow.

marli
03-12-2011, 06:18 PM
I can only assume you got those shirts like others did. Just say thank you, like Pete did. I'd say that's all you have to 'do', smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of returning to sender, thanks for being so damn patient bossman! I saw the tracking, glad you have what belongs to you again, finally. And it didn't even take another 2 years, smiles! And thanks for trusting me with it. It was a fun idea. Now, come CHAT soon! We miss you!

Smiles, marli

AmazonMoosey
03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
I can only assume you got those shirts like others did. Just say thank you, like Pete did. I'd say that's all you have to 'do', smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of returning to sender, thanks for being so damn patient bossman! I saw the tracking, glad you have what belongs to you again, finally. And it didn't even take another 2 years, smiles! And thanks for trusting me with it. It was a fun idea. Now, come CHAT soon! We miss you!

Smiles, marli

Gosh I would never assume Baylees (or anyone else for that matter) wouldn't have already said thanx in email before posting in the forums. And, if he (or anyone else for that matter) got a shirt AND Mooning Mooses like I did - then I can bet he (or anyone else for that matter) thanked him at least twice.

But NO WAY IMO, should Baylees or anyone, have to do anything the same or act the same way Pete does! :rofl: One Pete is enough! Unless of course, you ask Pete......:devil2:

marli
03-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Unless of course, you ask Pete......:devil2:

That is why NOONE should ask Pete...

Smiles, marli