PDA

View Full Version : columbian ramhorn snail problem

wicca25
08-27-2011, 10:05 PM
so i know i cant mail them cross state lines so what do i do with the babys i now have. mine decided to get busy and all my tanks are planted so i cant move them around. what should i do

Casey
08-28-2011, 09:24 AM
You could try selling/giving them to a LFS? Or, try running auctions for In-state shipping only? Or, get yourself fomr Clown loaches :)

kush
08-28-2011, 09:39 AM
I feed mine to my son's painted turtle. Maybe it's time to try a vivarium. Or a puffer tank.

Lexinverts
09-05-2011, 03:00 PM
so i know i cant mail them cross state lines so what do i do with the babys i now have. mine decided to get busy and all my tanks are planted so i cant move them around. what should i do

I crush mine and use them either as crayfish food or assassin snail food. My crays and assassins LOVE them!

freshwaterreef
09-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I would put up an auction on Craigslist first to see if there is any local interest. Then I would see about feeding them to someone. :-P

Msdevine
09-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Well it kinda cost, but I have been and am still buying clown loaches to eat them. I have a few large clowns now. they are growing and when they get to big I will sell them, Nice fish. Ofcouse that is all snails so don't have some you want in the tank with them.