PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mark

hca75
11-19-2011, 10:56 PM
a few folks have told me they are having issues getting into the boards, chat, ect... Whats going on????

Mark
11-20-2011, 07:26 AM
I need a few more details. I just upgraded the forum script to the latest version. Have them email me

dsuperman
11-20-2011, 09:34 AM
i,m back on,i have no clue how.

Creativeaquarist
11-20-2011, 03:14 PM
i,m back on,i have no clue how.

It did the same thing to me earlier this week...had to get Holly to get ahold of Mark...don't know why it did it or why it un-did it...but I'm able to post again and get PM's so...it's all good...I guess??? LOL

hca75
11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
For me... I was able to get on, but i couldnt navigate threw the forums, without it freezing me up, or getting pop ups saying do you want to navigate away from this page, or Id just plain get booted off... Today its fine. But creative and super were a few of those telling me about it...

Underwhelmed
11-20-2011, 08:29 PM
I was trying to browse on here Friday at work using an iPod Touch and it was trying to load a Flash update. That's really weird because Flash doesn't work on an iPod Touch or an iPhone for that matter, and when I would try and cancel the download it would give me a message that the download was already in progress.

I ended up closing everything down and re-booting.

It doesn't do that if I use the Tap-A-Talk app, but then again the forum looks weird when you use that.

greyfox
11-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Come to think of it there was a day last week when I couldn't get on. It was just in the morning. By afternoon things were okay. Don't remember which day exactly but it was later in the week.

kush
11-21-2011, 04:55 AM
I need a few more details. I just upgraded the forum script to the latest version. Have them email me

It tried to load a Flash update with a UK extension when I got here. I declined the update and then every time I tried to open a page here, I got redirected to a 404 error.

dsuperman
11-21-2011, 05:13 AM
It tried to load a Flash update with a UK extension when I got here. I declined the update and then every time I tried to open a page here, I got redirected to a 404 error.
....ditto

hca75
11-21-2011, 02:19 PM
I got some sort of java update pop up, but I rarely ever do the updates and closed it... but mmy antivirus stuff was going CRAZY...during this time also... every time I came to the forums

Mark
11-21-2011, 03:33 PM
There was a issue with the Database server the morning on 17NOV. It had to be restarted.