Thread: hello fellow addicts, thought it was time to say hello !!

I am a single mom And I work prt time and have my own business . working on it anyway . I try to buy and sell here on Ab and ebay , have been there at feebay for years !!! only to pay them outragous fees!!
    I am a true addict, I live in a apt , I have 2 55 gallons, one just set up, starting out with bala shark, and long fin pleco the pretty brown guy not sure of his real' name ,.. and in my other 55 I have fancy goldfish and black moores, and a cory, and a 15' reg pleco. i HAVE A 45 GALLON that is a planted tank, I have 2 cherry babrs, and 20 glo light tetras, and 1 diamand tetra, and 6 mollies, black & white, (waiting for babies) I may move the mollies and add guppies to a differnt tank. anyway there is a true sae, and I am about to buy some corys as soon as I can find some sms, (soil master select ) which has been the hardest thing to find i hear the quit making it, but somone somwhere has to have some !!! ::thinking: O, theres also a male betta in there ..hehe, looking for the corys and any other algea eater to go in that tank now... I also have a 40 gallon with 9 tiger barbs, they are full grown and im trying to sell them off, or trade them out, they are ,ore aggresive then i thought, I really cant add anything to them, unless its the same size and aggressiveness . ok, now I have a 29 gallon with crawfish, I know... lol, but they are also for sale now.. the are happy each has there own home and they eat well. uumm, I have a 10 gallon quarentine tank for my new additions... and I also have a 29 gallon that I have broke down and I bought a stand (still in the box) and I am ready to sell that 29 gallon with stand and I have everything to go with it, because I have way too much of everything !!! so I guess my selling here on AB will be for awile, and I hope to find new friends, and get some great advice while I am here. I have been lurking for awile now, so now here I am . ready to post !! hope to meet cool new people with great ideas, I am working on a 3d backgrounds, and building a canopy for the 45. ok, have a great day .

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,
    Denny (The Oldguy)
    Messenger me at oldguy_1999

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    Google Isla Mujeres, then come visit!

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,