Thread: SPAM Folders,,,,Uuuuggghhh

SPAM Folders,,,,Uuuuggghhh

I don't know what the solution is. I put in big red letters at the top of my auctions. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS FOR EMAILS BEFORE YOU THINK SOMEONE HASN'T CONTACTED YOU OR RETURNED YOUR EMAILS.

And yet it still happens every week. I can almost spot which ones it's going to happen to especially when their email address is associated with a business.

If you're a buyer and you haven't heard from the seller,,,,CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS.

ALSO,,,,,if you haven't been on Aquabid in a while and are bidding on auctions,,,,MAKE SURE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH AQUABID IS THE SAME ONE YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING.

Hence the second thing I put in big red letters on my auctions. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPOND TO A SELLER AFTER YOU WIN AN AUCTION. MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON AQUABID IS ONE THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING. I EXPECT A RESPONSE WHEN I EMAIL YOU AT THE CLOSE OF AUCTION. FAILURE TO RESPOND WILL RESULT IN A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND YOU WILL BE BANNED.

I think I could put it in big neon lights and people still won't read it.

Judging from all of the bad feedback I see that refer to this person or that person not contacting the other person I'd say these are no doubt the root causes of many.

It's maddening.

Bill

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,
    \"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.\" A. Einstein

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    \"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.\" A. Einstein

Hello there Guest,