Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wth--CAN'T PRINT LABEL after 24 hours--WHYYYY??

wth--CAN'T PRINT LABEL after 24 hours--WHYYYY??

So I've boxed up all my fisth for tomorrow's shipment, emailed everybody their tracking numbers, and go to print the labels but apparently I CAN'T. I purchased the labels ahead of time (two days ago), because I needed to shift funds around accounts but I wanted to make sure my customers' labels were paid for, first and foremost. I declined to print them right then, figuring why risk something happening to them in the next two days? But tonight, middle of the night so I can't call anybody, I can't find 'Print' or 'Reprint' ANYWHERE on any of the web pages associated with these labels. Only the option to 'Void.' Finally I find some fine print somewhere that says labels must be printed within 24 hours of purchase, so apparently I absolutely cannot print them.
    What I want to know is: WHY? They are MINE, I paid for them. They are serialized so it's not like I can use one for multiple shipments. And more to the point, why is it okay to REPRINT the same label (at least once, maybe many times for all I know) within that first 24 hours, but you can't print it even the first time if it has been more than 24 hours? Why? What horrible thing could a person do with 25-hour-old label that they couldn't do with a 23-hour-old one? And is this Paypal's policy or the USPS's?
    Of course I realized I had no choice but to void those labels AND of course I won't get the refunds for 15-20 days (and I know that is no overestimation, been there done that).
    So now I have to fork over all that money again tonight, not just the $12.40 I paid per box via the Paypal invoices, because that option is no longer showing as available for them, no, I have to pay whatever g.d. price Click n' Ship charges for a MFR box, since the rate hike. I don't even want to go check it out. Nor do I want to manually enter all the customers' addresses. I just want to go to bed.
    Note, I obviously will never wait to print a label again, maybe just never buy them ahead of time again, so I don't need that pointed out, thank you. What I would love is some reasonable explanation for this b.s. if anybody knows, because right now t's looking arbitrary at best, sheisty at worst.

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,