Thread: WTH happened? WHY did that awesome customer get suspended????

WTH happened? WHY did that awesome customer get suspended????

I'm starting a new thread for this because unless there's something I don't know, a terrible injustice might have occurred, and I unknowingly caused it. Yesterday I gave a final update about my customer who had no name or shipping address in his account. After the transaction was fully completed, I found out from him that he has been a member since 2000, confirmed it in his feedback, and made sure to spell out how incredibly wonderful he was as a customer, in that final comment on the thread and in his feedback for the 3 sales. This morning I have two angry emails l from him, saying he is suspended because of me. I can't understand why he would be suspended without at least first being told to update his account information, if that's actually the nature of his suspension. This guy has had 100% positive feedback from everyone including regulars HERE in the forums. So, W......T......???!
    Again, there could be something I don't know about this guy that admin does know, maybe something really bad, and maybe something I'll never know. But I wish I could at least get some idea if this wasn't my fault, because yeah I'm feeling horribly guilty at this point, if sharing my initial concerns about a buyer has turned into ending a flawless 17-year membership. Heck a deadbeat I officially reported a Breach on a while back (a 0/0 who appears to be a high school kid playing Fish Auction on her parents' computer) isn't even under investigation yet. This suspension along with the weird missing threads and comments lately is making me wonder if I should worry about my own membership for reasons I don't even understand.

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!
    America 1st

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    America 1st

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,