Thread: Can the sale setup page be changed to not require a minimum bid, only a BIN price?

Can the sale setup page be changed to not require a minimum bid, only a BIN price?

I started a thread about this in the Cafe and found that apparently it's a fairly common problem for buyers to not realize a sale has an identical minimum bid and BIN price, because the seller just wants to offer it at that price flat, no bidding. When the buyer does fail to notice and places a bid, the sale is then locked as an auction which could fetch the seller a higher price but slow the process as they had originally intended.

So, could the requirement for a minimum bid be taken out if the seller enters a BIN price? OR if the minimum and BIN are identical, could the option to bid be automatially eliminated, when posted?

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Flnativefish . Please visit and add me as a friend.
    Never hatched brine shrimp before???? Go to my little page that teaches you how. http://hatchingbrineshrimp.weebly.com/

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Flnativefish . Please visit and add me as a friend.
    Never hatched brine shrimp before???? Go to my little page that teaches you how. http://hatchingbrineshrimp.weebly.com/