Thread: Question about emails

Question about emails

Okay,,,,so last night an auction closed. I got the email from Aquabid that tells me the buyer's info....I answered as I always do with payment information.

Later in the evening,,,I get an email generated by the buyer,,,,(not attached to the Aquabid notification) asking for payment information....I answered his email and gave him the payment information again,,,,no response,,,,,

Today I get another email from him requesting payment information,,,this time his email is attached to the notification HE got from Aquabid notifying him that he won the auction. I responded yet again with payment information....

No response.

My question is,,,,,if I answer HIS emails,,,,shouldn't he get them? I tell everyone in my auctions to check their spam folders if they think no one has emailed them,,,,,my responses attached to HIS emails shouldn't go to his spam folders, correct?

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Cool Maybe Unrelated ..

Hello there Guest,
    Last edited by Yeahbut; 05-28-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    A Yeahbut (from Greek ὑπόθεσιc)
    consists either of a suggested explanation for an observable phenomenon or of a
    reasoned proposal predicting a possible causal correlation among multiple phenomena.

Hello there Guest,
    Last edited by tpetsfl; 05-28-2017 at 06:29 PM.