Thread: More email questions.

More email questions.

Okay, so at the close of an auction,,,,,as a seller,,,I receive an Aquabid generated email notifying me of the sale,,,,,,I am assuming that buyers receive a similar email,,,,,,

When I receive this auto generated email,,,,I have always responded to the buyer by replying to this email,,,,,it goes to the buyers,,,has always gone to the buyers in the past,,,,yada yada.

Lately,,,,,,when I respond to this email,,,,many times a period of time goes by without an response,,,,and then I get an email generated by the buyer notifying me they won the auction and are requesting payment info,,,,,,,,

So my question is,,,,,,is there a long lag when I email them through the Aquabid generated email? Or are they just not seeing the email that I send?

For instance,,,tonight,,,,a fellow,,,a repeat buyer,,,bought two of my auctions. I received two Aquabid generated emails notifying me that the auctions were bought. I answered both,,,with payment instructions,,,as I have for the last several years.

Then,,,,I get an email from the buyer telling me he bought the auctions,,,etc. As if he never saw the two emails I sent.

This has been happening a lot,,,,,it's a trend actually rather than a sporadic thing.

I tend to notice trends. So I'm wondering if it is an email thing or more people are just failing to see my emails,,,,maybe more of them are spam bound?

Bill

*** I wanted to note,,,he paid promptly,,,,as he has in the past,,,,,it's just the email question that prompted me to start this thread.
    Last edited by tpetsfl; 06-03-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Flnativefish . Please visit and add me as a friend.
    Never hatched brine shrimp before???? Go to my little page that teaches you how. http://hatchingbrineshrimp.weebly.com/

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!
    My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Flnativefish . Please visit and add me as a friend.
    Never hatched brine shrimp before???? Go to my little page that teaches you how. http://hatchingbrineshrimp.weebly.com/