Thread: PayPal

PayPal

So today a new (0/0) buyer does a BIN on an item and emails me. I send back a personal response welcoming her and explaining how things work. I explain why I use invoice-only payments and tell her about some of the pitfalls to look out for. Then I send her an invoice and PayPal delivers it..................In Chinese.

My invoices are now going out in Chinese of all the freaking Happy Sunday Afternoon surprises. People already leery of online purchases being a scam are getting billed in Chinese. Just try explaining that.

I've googled it and it appears to strike some very lucky PPal account holders periodically through the years. Now all I need is an offshore PPal rep having a bad day and totally failing to understand the problem. Zap! PPal gone.

This happened to me on fleabay because of language difficulty with both buyer and rep. Buyer could not understand what the words "Non-Hatching Brine Shrimp Eggs" meant and why his "Eggs no hatch. Smell bad." Rep could not understand that BSE were not (forbidden) bird eggs. Got mad and 86'd me forever.

How I hate having so much hanging by such thin threads.
    \"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.\" A. Einstein

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!
    My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Flnativefish . Please visit and add me as a friend.
    Never hatched brine shrimp before???? Go to my little page that teaches you how. http://hatchingbrineshrimp.weebly.com/

Hello there Guest,
    Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

Hello there Guest,
    \"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.\" A. Einstein

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,