Thread: WOW, not a good expereince

WOW, not a good expereince

new buyer to me, Cbatts74. bit impatient but I can handle that.. his plants took 5 days to arrive.. yes there was a little yellowing on some of the most outer leaves on swords.. not a surprise.. I asked him about his water parameters and he had no idea about anything not even pH. I talked to him for a few emails about what to do with the plants and generally how to care for his brand new first time planted tank.. he decided he wanted a total refund.. I had offered to send more plants. but no total refund.. he also bought things that did not yellow and some things not even alive.. I sent him a partial refund for all the live plants total of 2/3 of total purchase. he then filed a claim on paypal saying I said the plants were fine( not true I said they had been stressed about long box time but except for outer leaves they were green and roots were white and healthy.) then he claimed I took 5 days to answer no there was a period where it took 2.5 days to answer but I was really hoping for a response to my letter instead of just repeating and throwing a tantrum-- his first upset moment with me was when I did not answer during Hurricane Michael but he doesn't care and I understand that.. Now I have done all I can muster for someone that has live extremely viable plants and does not send any pics worth a crap to see his issues. and now he says his plants are dying and it is somehow MY fault even though he received the plants 9 days ago and calls me literally in an email a 'smart ass" wow avoid this one.

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    Last edited by NoFishToday; 10-26-2018 at 07:35 PM.