Thread: November SNE-- Announcment and FAQ

November SNE-- Announcment and FAQ

SNE will be held on November 17th,2018 at 7pm-10pm but it usually continues on much later than that. This is the weekend before Turkey day so shipping of live things will have to happen on Monday or after Thanksgiving!!
    I want to encourage all the sellers that are up to it, to throw some auctions up as well. Long time experienced sellers and newbies alike. If you are not sure on how to list something ask me for some help early ( not the night of SNE though, PLEASE) I am more than glad to help ANYONE to list items -- and you can make your auction early and then just restart it at SNE time like I do! This makes life much easier. You do NOT have to list for the full SNE duration. you can start when you want and call it quits when you want.

I would also like to encourage anyone looking for stuff to check out the listings on that night.. no telling what you might find listed and usually the prices are AMAZING!! Once the SNE starts ( and some people start listing early!!) but anyway, once it starts you can find a full listing off ALL the one hour auctions offered at that moment by clicking the " One hour auctions" link on the left side of the Aquabid.com home page or clicking here: http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...i?disp&onehour .

If there is something you are looking for specifically let us all know in a reply to this forum thread. Anything I have or anything at all!!! That way, IF someone has it they will be more likely to offer it.. All you need to do is let people know it is wanted and the chance of it being listed increases a bunch. SO lets get some wish-list items up here in forum responses.

I hope to see lots of sellers and lots of buyers and lots of chatters there for November 17, 2018 SNE!!!! There is aquachat available.. I will have a link to Aquachat listed in my SNE auctions and will do my best to be there as quickly as I can- not usually until 8:15 eastern or so.. I am there AS SOON AS I have my initial offerings listed.
    here is a link to the chatroom-- It requires signup so I would go there before the last minute.

Aquabid's Aquachat : http://www.aquabid.com/chat/

INFO on MY auctions: I am gonna have a lot of stuff up as usual but I am gonna leave some things to post based on requests in chat or email. I am not going to have as much available on my initial auctions as normal. I will try and make auctions that I can list for MOST of what I have available but I am gonna go easier on myself and only list some for the initial offerings. I did not get ANY special requests for auctions last month either so I am going to encourage y'all to look at my website ( www.bamaplants.com ) and, if there is something you are interested in, then you can either request a special auction or add it on to the auction wins -- USUALLY with no or VERY small added shipping. It all depends on weight and volume of what you wanna add. Auctions are combined at usually only the higher shipping cost . For instance-- Last Month I sent 26 plant auctions plus extras added on later for 7.10 TOTAL shipping!! I spent more than that on shipping but that was the total shipping charge paid buy the winner.

now for some FAQ about SNE:

What does SNE Mean?? SNE stands for Saturday Night Event

When is it?? the 3rd Sat of each month, starting at 7:00 pm eastern, ending when everyone has fallen out - around 12 am and often even later ... LOL

Where does it happen?? Aquabid.com and Aquachat ( You can find the SNE auctions listed at http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...i?disp&onehour and aquachat link is listed just a little bit above ) it helps to keep multiple windows or tabs open

Whats so eventful about SNE?? people in CHAT, lots of people on AB, Sellers are online and or in chat to answer questions, AND some of the sellers will take special requests to set up special auctions for you...and because all the auctions are running for only one hour long you never know whats gonna come up for sale, or what kind of deals you might be able to make!!! AND bid to win time is SHORT so much more exciting and immediate than regular auctions.. AND everyone be aware SNIPING auctions does happen so IF you want it make a SOLID max bid and Keep an eye on the auction!! Sometimes there are games and prizes involved too.

How to make the MOST out of the SNE?? Multiple windows or tabs- chat/forums/ and on the AB home page click on 1 hour auctions... you'll get a long list of SNE 1 Hour auctions, REFRESH the page every few minutes so you can see what is NEW that has been listed.

Also- Want lists and Hopes for auction can be posted ahead early in the SNE section of the Aquaboard Forums but I would suggest as a reply on this thread. This gives sellers a hint at what buyers WANT. I and other sellers look at the requests so I can make some auctions up early for that night

ANY one want to add anything else to this list.. respond and lets let everyone know. have a question? well, let us know in a post and we will do our best to answer ALL.
    Last edited by NoFishToday; 11-07-2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: was off a week

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!

Hello there Guest,
    \"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.\" A. Einstein

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    If we ignore nature , maybe it will go away..
    Feeding frenzy = Plecocaine = Feeding frenzy

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    Last edited by NoFishToday; 11-18-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Hello there Guest,