Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd tread carefully with this one........

I'd tread carefully with this one........

I'd tread carefully with this one........

So I've been watching a new seller. At first I just noticed a discrepancy between addresses in user ID and website found following the watermark in an auction picture. Verification showed the auction picture was being used without permission. So.....maybe they just didn't know any better. Auctions with "Borrowed" pics(3) were removed, all is good again.... Turns out every picture this person is using is erm borrowed, including some from AB users.

Well now the are claiming pictures of plants as being their current stock when it is not...... sorry but not cool. It's one thing to use a stock picture to show an example of how something may look, but to say what they did is a blatant lie! Please use extreme caution if you decide to deal with them.

Their current stock is from 2016 Thuy Moc Aquarium Anubias nana petie- You Tube https://goo.gl/images/uEdM58

From their auctions: http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...tsr&1547266149

"You are bidding on 30 Anubias Nana Petite , Photo is from our current stock !"

Full You Tube video from 2016 of the above link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q0vhmgm6U

** The pictures in attachments are what you see when you click the links above, 1st from their auction current stock , 2nd pic shows the original from a 2016 You tube video.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anura630; 01-08-2019 at 05:23 AM. Reason: To hopefully make things easier and so people don't need to click so many links.
    “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
    ― A.A. Milne

Hello there Guest,
    To view this post you must either register and log in. Thank you!
    Last edited by ghonk; 01-08-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Hello there Guest,
    “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
    ― A.A. Milne

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    ― A.A. Milne

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,

Hello there Guest,
    ― A.A. Milne

Hello there Guest,
    ― A.A. Milne

Hello there Guest,