Pelosi Scolds Progressive Democrats for Public Attacks, Urges Party Unity

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-scolds-progressive-democrats-public-175136385.html;_ylt=AwrJ61dVTydd.F8AKBdXNyoA;_ylu= X3oDMTByMDgyYjJiBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYw NzYw--

House speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly rebuked some high-profile progressive members of her caucus in a closed-door meeting Wednesday, urging them to raise complaints about other Democrats privately rather than publicly.
“So, again, you got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it,” Pelosi told Democratic lawmakers according to Politico. “But do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just ok.”

My words here Seems Nancy has a few troublesome members on her hands. Those known as "The Squad" are causing waves for
her in the Dem Caucus. Nancy Pelosi wants it to stop. Nancy knows that she won the Speaker-ship not because these 4 won, but
from the 25 or so other Dems that came from Red, Moderate Blue and Purple districts to give her the Majority. Voters sent them to Washington because they want America to work, not have
more craziness and finger pointing. And hopeless causes.These four could win going away because they are from districts that always send Progressives. There foolishness won't hurt then getting reelected. All I can say to "The Squad" keep it up Ladies. Republicans will be back in charge very soon.