Funny Math

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Math

There is a seller who is selling 72 hour heat packs, at $1.00 to start the auction, they are selling 5, and to ship those 5 heat packs, the seller is quoting $35.00 for priority shipping , now the seller also has an auction for 10, 72 hour heat packs and the priority shipping is $17.00

She's nuts.

(Hi Mike!)

Comment

They must be using Donnie math.

Comment

Lets's go Brandon!
        We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

The seller also told me that the ex husband bids on the auctions.
          " no actually my ex husband is bidding on my auctions, no rules against that "

Comment

Sounds shady.

Comment

here is the ex husbands just me page My ex wife is a seller on aquabid, her username is Ro's Aquatics. We are still great friends, I mostly buy things on aquabid but will sometimes list things for sale, with Ro's help. ALSO if I have outbid you on one of rosaquatics auctions then I want you to know that I do still buy a lot of fish from her, and willing to pay what they are worth. I didn't outbid you because she asked me to, I did it cause I want to win the fish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBen View Post
                Sounds shady.
                Still sounds shadier now.

Comment

$35.00 priority shipping for a pair of guppies and some plants, and no live arrival guarantee

Comment

Here is the Negative feedback the seller gave to the buyer of the 72 hour heat packs, and the pricey shipping " buys auction & doesnt pay! dont read descriptions!! Tries to jew sellers down on prices!! Very RUDE!! Seller BEWARE!" That is simply offensive language and should not be tolerated

Comment

Some of the "woke folk" should get in touch with her ya think?

Comment

Working...
                      X