Clear All

• BigBen
    replied
    Oh well

Leave a comment:

• Yeahbut
    replied
    II Loved Aquaboards. Spent hours here daily for years
    To put it simply, It was the political postings that had me finally say ..
    F#€k dis place. 😖🥺

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Hey RED! The crappie are biting like mad in Mississippi . Man what a week ,would have been better but the wind was crazy.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Happy 4th of July weekend and have a safe 4th for those who care.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Even more Ads way to go Barnett

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Damn wimps.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Yeah i saw a few on the B*den page, cons one and all Joe, Jim and Hunter or at least soon to be.

Leave a comment:

• ghonk
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBen View Post
    Bass, Bob gave me the page but i never went since it was on FB but i just wondered if you may have had it written down and didn't lose it like i did. As for being PC that's not me bro never was never will be. I'm a totally unfiltered and proud conservative. C'mon November!
    There are all kinds of crazy CON groups on Facebook,i'm sure you would love them.
    Last edited by ghonk; 04-13-2022, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Bass, Bob gave me the page but i never went since it was on FB but i just wondered if you may have had it written down and didn't lose it like i did. As for being PC that's not me bro never was never will be. I'm a totally unfiltered and proud conservative. C'mon November!

Leave a comment:

• bass24
    replied
    Ben,
    As a proud freedom loving American I do not have or use Face book. I would tell you why but some peeps get upset if you even post any thing that may be in the P world The Force is weak in them Skywalker. So maybe give a brother a hint.......

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    Hey Bass do you have the FB page where Bob and some went?

Leave a comment:

• bass24
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBen View Post
    That would be what, 3 people? Really not that many regulars here now just bots. But i regress.
    You know what they say two's company and three's a crowd. Let the thinning continue. Hopefully the last one to leave will turn out the light.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen
    replied
    That would be what, 3 people? Really not that many regulars here now just bots. But i regress.

Leave a comment:

• SininStyle
    replied
    Originally posted by bass24 View Post
    Well can not blame a guy for trying. Mark I will honor your request, No more politics here.
    Politics is bad for business now. its not like it was in the 90s where 2 sides were close together and argued over grey areas. Now there is a massive divide. So if you allow politics it will 100% divide people. The last thing you want to do as a company of any kind is piss 50% of the customers/visitors off.

Leave a comment:

• bass24
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post

This is not a politic site. No politics please.
    Well can not blame a guy for trying. Mark I will honor your request, No more politics here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X