Jon Miller (Mugwump) Passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Miller (Mugwump) Passed away

My good friend and forum member Jon Miller passed away yesterday from a heart attack.
    He was a kind man who loved his family, and the hobby.
    Last edited by ghonk; 03-23-2020, 09:32 PM.

The morning of March 22nd 2020 Jon passed away suddenly from a heart attack. Jon was an amazing kind man, he worked hard all his life to provide for his wife and three kids.
    He was a sergeant in the army and was a Purple Heart recipient for the Vietnam War. He served his family and his country well and will be sorely missed.
    In the later years of his life after his retirement he took up fish breeding and was well known for his Angel fish, his love of the Chicago Cubbies, his love of classic rock music, his love of his family and so much more.

Comment

Jon Miller's end of life expenses.

Please help if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jon-mille...SCWG2lr6dImrh8
      Last edited by ghonk; 03-23-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Jon was a really great gentleman.Always happy to help folks and freely answer questions..R.I.P. Jon.

Comment

JON DAVID MILLER | 1945 - 2020

https://www.andersonfuneralhomeltd.c...0JqK-dDunoT6JY

Comment

Just saw this today. And my heart dropped. I am so sorry at this news. While I never met Jon in person, he was a good guy, had a very quick wit and was funny without trying or at least it seemed so . always had a good
            word and very willing to offer help on anything. we disagreed on our politics but that was about all. I considered him a friend. He will be sorely
            missed. R.I.P.
            Last edited by bass24; 03-26-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X