Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus

To all of you that are hunkered down we're in this together be safe and hopefully we can beat this Chinese menace together. If you can support your local businesses so we don't lose them all.
    We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

It looks like congress finally passed a bill to help recovery for those that are losing or have lost jobs, sure hope this helps.

Comment

Made my 1st trip out in awhile and I've never seen the roads so empty. The restaurants were also empty so I guess some people do actually cook.

Comment

Went to the local park today to get out and just walk Park was very empty, Glad NJ is obeying the restrictions.

Comment

Me too but someone needs to replace Cuomo in NY fast.

Comment

I actually think he is doing a good job. He at least gives his citizens the facts. Where as my Governor tries to be funny, and sugar
            coat everything. Our Health Commish is way over her head, that is clear.

Comment

All Cuomo does is whine about what he MIGHT need so he figures he should rathole more than his share, just sayin.

Comment

Well I do admit he does want more, but that is his job to advocate for his state and his folks. Remember the old saying the squeaky wheel
                get the grease. Here is an example..... he says how many of PPE and ventilators he needs. My Governor Murphy in NJ, which is also a hot spot,
                and 2nd in the country now. He has a daily press conference. and says when asked out right how much do we have? we are working on getting stuff???? What does that mean. What are the results.

He has no clue nor does the Health Commish. Again. When asked directly she will say we are looking into that. She never has info you would think she could anticipate would be asked in a question. She will get that info. Yet we never hear that info the next day. Does not inspire to much confidence when little old NJ is competing with large states ie NY,CA,WA,MI,CT,,PA IL etc.

Comment

Bass when we get idiots like that we make sure they don't get back into office but sadly some fall through the cracks and seem to stay FAR to long while totally inept sadly.

Comment

Working...
                  X