December SNE????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December SNE????

ok.. SNE would fall on Dec 21st this year.. not a great day for sale and then shipping. SO I present to you folks three options.. Sat Dec 7th. Sat Dec 14th or skip December and just hang until January. Fish will likely not be offered by anyone this SNE as the holiday rush will have really affected edelivery times by then and I cannot blame folks.. So Im am inserting a poll here for you to vote on the option you find most suitable. notice I have not listed the regular scheduled date as that day would make it impossible to get anything you might win before X-mas day..
    Saturday Dec 7th
    16.67%
    Saturday Dec 14th- shipping will still be kinda sketchy
    0%
    Skip December and make January as big as possible
    83.33%

Why dont you contact Santa and ask if he can pick up boxes of fish while he is delivering Christmas eve and the shipping problem will be solved.

Comment

That would take a Sanity Clause to pull that off .
      We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

not all of us are on the nice list

Comment

Really?

Comment

Just a little holiday humor. Everyone knows Santa only delivers toys.

Comment

Ho Ho Ho!.....

Comment

No Ho Ho Ho , gobble gobble

Comment

Alright.. more than half the available registered members have voted and no additions for a couple days SO-

drum roll, please....

Looks like we will skip December and just do a January SNE..

I am a bah humbug sorta SOB anymore but I think I would have frowned some no matter how this turned out.. LOL

Happy Holidays to everyone-- especially those waking from a Turkey coma to read this..

Comment

I would be one that woke up I guess.

Comment

Congrats, Ben... I just made chili for me and my sis but I did add some ground turkey( just a little) so it would be slightly more appropriate.. lol

Comment

The wife and I both think chili with ground turkey is better than with beef actually so for the past 4-5 years that's all we use. Took us one time trying it to get hooked on it.

Comment

Working...
                        X