past auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• past auctions

is there any way to find out the seller of a recent past auction? I found a fish I really want but it wasn't on this site, it was on pinterest, however the fish was sold from here and I'd like to find out if the seller has anything similar. I've done multiple searches, including image on google. I have the auction number and dates.

Thank you in advance.

Karyllena,
    I don't think you can look up a past auction unless you were a bidder or the winner, at least not knowing the name of the seller. You can do a search on the Home page for the particular species or common name of the fish in which you are interested. If they are being offered the search will lead you to the seller. You could then look at the seller's feedback to see if that seller was the one who sold the fish you found on Pintrest. What fish are you looking for, if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Ask the admins they can help I think. :)
      We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

What kind of fish might help narrow it down....just post it here and it could be a hint about who raises that species....

Comment

good idea :lol:

Comment

Well if you know the category and the auction number, you can change the end of this URL

AquaBid.com: Closed Auction # filteration1582474207 - Nano Rocket Filter Made in America Ships Free - Ended: Sun Feb 23 10:10:07 2020.

Comment

I knew you had the answer. :snicker:

Comment

Working...
              X