Priority mail delays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority mail delays.

I though I would just go with it because so many sellers ONLY offer USPS priority. My auction win of fish just sat in Mobile, AL for 48 hours. I hope they are alive when they finally arrive. 4 + days in transit CAN'T be good I WILL be avoiding sellers that only offer USPS priority from now on.
    Last edited by lantrick; 09-22-2020, 07:58 AM.

My son sent a family member 15# of frozen crappie with ice packs and with priority 2nd day delivery and it took 2 weeks for the damn things to get there. Then it took 3 months to get his claim adjusted, all was blamed on covid, what a crock. I caught 1/2 those fish and could have had a feast . :sad2:
    We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

problems with USPS Priority mail have been almost non-existant. although recently there have been a few slight delays of only 1 or 2 days. properly packed fish should be able to handle that easily..all of the others are having the same problems.

Comment

Glad you're having no problems. :snicker:
        We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

All the shipping companies are having issues. Fedex took 4 days to deliver something to me. It was out for delivery WED, THURS, FRI and delivered SAT.

Comment

Working...
          X