No announcement yet.

God Bless America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always put an extra $500 in the middle, plus all the finds you had to pay unless it was to another player. Hit FREE PARKING and jackpot! Though another $500 in.
    Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Ditto !
      We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

If AZ finds any inconsistency in the voting, which I know they won't, because it was a fair election. Will other states that used the same type of equipment be obligated to have their results and machines checked for discrepancies?
        Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Doubtful.

Comment

Nobody seems to be broody at the moment. Broke out the incubator for another shot at it. No water first 2 weeks.

Have 44 eggs ready to go. Hope I have better luck after learning my lesson about the IMPORTANCE of low humidity first 2 weeks. You think the Chinese would have included it in the directions.
            Peace & Prosperity

Comment

You know what they say , if at first you don't succeed try again ,and again and............

Comment

I did get 12 eggs from my neighbor to fill the incubator up. The digital read out on the temp is almost 1 degree different then the mercury thermometer. Took a chance and re-calibrated the digital one. So far everything is going well. It would be nice to get 75% or more hatch rate.
                Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Day 14 in the incubator, looking good. Humidity still runs 29-30% with no water added. Day 18 I'll start using some.

AZ judge said the Legislators have full right to inspect/audit ballots and machines in the 2020 election for discrepancies. Did you happen to catch any of the CPAC late afternoon today? I would have loved to have been there, only an hour and a half away. Unfortunately the passing of my father in law has left me a little busy. He was an alter boy, died on Ash Wednesday, and is being entombed on his youngest brother's 77th birthday. I am hoping tomorrow will be the last day of tying up loose ends.

I have to meet with the priest doing the service. 40 years ago I was the ONLY one in the "audience" while everyone was on stage receiving communion. I'm not Catholic and never will be. He said a prayer for the "HEATHEN" that couldn't join them on stage. I was supporting a woman I was dating. Well lo and behold he couldn't open the cracker tin. Go Figure. I wonder if he will remember me?
                  Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Woo Hoo! Day 19 and they be hatching! Looks like the best hatch rate yet in the incubator.

I can't thank God enough for all He has provided for me.

The doors He has opened allowing me to enter if I chose to.

I am Truly Blessed!

Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Buddy my rooster had a short but wonderful life.

I was playing catch up with some of my projects that I had fallen behind on.

Every morning when I let the group out of the coop to free range Buddy would strut out and dance around me.

I would tell him he was a good boy and pet him.

I was headed back to the house after planting 75 rooted longevity spinach.

About mid way Buddy came running up to say hello.

I petted him and told him he better get back to his girls and protect them

I lost 4 hens in 6 months to a Fox.

30 minutes later my wife, my neighbor, her son and daughter in law along with her grand baby

were taking a walk to the back of my property to check out the rabbits.

3 piles of feathers were laying in the path, Buddy put up a good fight.

To think he and I had become such good friends over the past 11 months.

I'll never forget the day he went for me and I slapped him to the ground

He called out to his gang and I was jump by 3 more roosters,

He will be greatly missed

RIP Buddy my Rooster Friend

Today I bought a Fox Trap
                      Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Sounds like it's time for fox traps?

Comment

Bought one yesterday and set it up. They took the bait but the trap didn't close. I adjusted the sensitivity, one of the hooks didn't release the door it was bent too high up. Other side had released.

Set trap this yesterday using 3 dead chicks that didn't live long out of the incubator. Had a dozen that started to hatch but died trying. I put 5 of those eggs in the trap this morning. I know the neighbors have lost several birds. One lost a beautiful turkey sitting on a dozen eggs.

Did have better results with the incubator 20 duds, 12 DDH, 24 hatched but 3 died in brooder.

Keeping the hens locked up for their own safety for now.
                          Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Good idea we have a problem with minks here . Miserable little weasels .

Comment

Got Rocky back tonight. Had given him to a neighbor last Wednesday. I had been holding on to him for a guy that wanted some chickens from me, Buddy was always running Rocky off, especially if he was friendly with the ladies. Last Monday I was late getting out to open up the coop. Rocky's neck was bleeding pretty good. He had his head down, ass up and Buddy wasn't letting up. I got Buddy out of the coop and Rocky still wouldn't move out of the corner. He made a full recovery. He was really happy to come home. I can't wait to see what surprises will be in the traps in the morning.
                              Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Working...
                              X