Happy Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has a very Blessed Easter. If you are a non believer I can only pray that something, somehow changes your mind. My Faith has given me my just rewards, I have No Doubt that there is a force greater us, dwells within us, and can be used to help us. The choice is left to each us. Thank you Lord Almighty for All you have provided for me.
    Peace & Prosperity

Thanks Red hope you have a good one also.
    We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

How was the Fishing? I hope you were able to enjoy your time on the water.
      Peace & Prosperity

Comment

A most Happy and Blessed Easter to you all.

Comment

Fishing was slow Red rain/wind/and cold temps but we did have a good time.
          We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

Glad you were able to enjoy it. Getting things done around here. Wife has been a big help. 35 chicks hatched out over the weekend. 3 died, one has splayed legs. Everyone is now on lock-down,

hated to make them loose their freedom but the Fox has been picking them off, Only have 4 of the original hens left. They turned a year old on the 27th. Fox got Rocky too. Roosters I have are too young for breeding. Might try the next 56 eggs. It's going to take a while to get 56 eggs. might have 15 out there now. just refrigerated 4 dozen.
            Peace & Prosperity

Comment

Working...
            X