Happy Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has a very Blessed Easter. If you are a non believer I can only pray that something, somehow changes your mind. My Faith has given me my just rewards, I have No Doubt that there is a force greater us, dwells within us, and can be used to help us. The choice is left to each us. Thank you Lord Almighty for All you have provided for me.
    Zombies are Alive and Well!
    I drive State Road 200

Thanks Red hope you have a good one also.
    We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

How was the Fishing? I hope you were able to enjoy your time on the water.
      I drive State Road 200

Comment

A most Happy and Blessed Easter to you all.

Comment

Fishing was slow Red rain/wind/and cold temps but we did have a good time.

Comment

Glad you were able to enjoy it. Getting things done around here. Wife has been a big help. 35 chicks hatched out over the weekend. 3 died, one has splayed legs. Everyone is now on lock-down,

hated to make them loose their freedom but the Fox has been picking them off, Only have 4 of the original hens left. They turned a year old on the 27th. Fox got Rocky too. Roosters I have are too young for breeding. Might try the next 56 eggs. It's going to take a while to get 56 eggs. might have 15 out there now. just refrigerated 4 dozen.
            I drive State Road 200

Comment

My wife helped me change an alternator today on my birthday, what a day. What happened to 39$ alternators? 200$ + now for a rebuilt! Makes one feel old and stuff.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ben!

Wife has had WooFlu for almost 2 weeks now. I took the test. Came back positive too. It hit her a lot worse then it has me. Low fever and muscle aches mainly for me. Felt pretty good on Friday started moving a truckload of mulch, Had a bad weekend, fever finally broke again last night. Going to take it easy. I did take her back up to be retested this morning. will know by Wednesday.
                I drive State Road 200

Comment

Sure hope everything turns out well Red so far my wife's been ok, i had walking pneumonia for awhile but got over it but took awhile. Hopefully now that springs here we can all get over these ailments.

Comment

Thanks Ben. Feeling better today. Definitely not going to push it. Wife is starting to do more, I'd rather she rested,
                    I drive State Road 200

Comment

Good to hear, we're debating getting the "shots" since a certain group is pushing it oh so bad.

Comment

We are not going to get it. Her test came back positive again. My BP is elevated since yesterday. Going to take it easy again today. Slept well last night, Had some strange dreams though.

That group seems to be pushing a lot. Media is awfully bias. God help US.
                        I drive State Road 200

Comment

Hope you and the wife are doing better Red, we broke down and got the 1st shot.

Comment

Good Luck Ben!
                            We are so much better now. She went back to work this past Monday. I've been working on the gardens this week and moving mulch, Armadillos had a field day and tore up a lot I had planted. Made up a deterrent with cedar sawdust, and black pepper along with micro nutrients and other types of nutrition. It helped on 10 of the 11 beds I put it on, the one they got wasn't damaged too bad. I would like to see some rain.

My neighbor got her second shot on Monday, It hit her hard on the following day. She said if what she experienced was anything like what we went though, she would definitely prefer the shot over 2 to 3 weeks of it. I'm doing great!

I do hope you and your wife fair well from the inoculation.
                            I drive State Road 200

Comment

That's good to hear you guys are doing so good, we were a little sore on the shot spot but better than some.

Comment

Working...
                              X