No announcement yet.

Happy Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hope you both do well with it. I added Zinc and Echinacea to our supplement regiment

Wife took a 3 hour nap today. I fizzled out around 3 this afternoon. Went back out at 6:30 to check on my friends and make sure everyone had a good supply of feed and fresh water.
    I also have eggs in incubator day 15. A broody hen hatched has 3 of 24. A couple of them had died in the nest, I believe most of the eggs were infertile. Happens when you loose your roosters. Looking into getting some Light Brahmas. Roosters get up to 12 lbs hens 9 1/2 lbs. They also lay 60 more eggs a year then the Cuckoo Marans. Both are docile and have broody hens.
    Zombies are Alive and Well!
    I drive State Road 200

Comment

Finally feeling human again. Between the hen and the incubator 60+ eggs only a total of 6 hatched. 1 in the incubator out of 40 eggs. The hen hatched 5 (2 dead in the nest).

Ben I hope and pray you and your wife are doing well.

On a unrelated note, ammunition is becoming a little more available, still pricey but available.
      I drive State Road 200

Comment

We're feeling fine Red after the 1st shot but who knows after the 2nd one ? Ammo is doing fair here .
        . A case of 308 was around $300 with taxes . Gas has hit 3.09 + but we also bought it when it was fairly cheap and with money off so it wasn't bad.
        Last edited by BigBen; 05-15-2021, 03:47 PM.
        We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

Nice price Ben! 308's are $1.45 a round here. Do have a British 303 haven't shot it yet, need to give it a good cleaning before I do. Gas is 2.79 here and up. Haven't have problems getting it other than having to wait to get to a pump.
          I drive State Road 200

Comment

Working...
          X