UN Welcomed Guest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN Welcomed Guest

Had an unwelcomed guest show up. Wasn't invited yet cost me a small fortune. It took me 3 days to finally set up a trail cam. Saturday lost 6, Sunday 10, Monday 2.Scared the baby chicks so bad they smothered each other trying to avoid the threat.
    Zombies are Alive and Well!
    I drive State Road 200

Yeah i had a mink invade mine. Just reached through the wire and took the heads off. Chicken wire isn't all that, from now on i'd suggest using rat wire or something similar. Sorry for the loss Red.
    We have enough youth what we need is a fountain of smart

Comment

The brooder is 1/2" hardware cloth. The Hawk never got them, just scared them to death. First 2 days it happened I kind of Freaked. 3rd day put up the trail cam. Only lost 1 in the month I had them. Then It started. wasn't sure what caused it from 0 to 6 on the 29th day then 10 more on the 30th.
      I drive State Road 200

Comment

Cool weathers coming and the little sky buzzards want to get fatter.

Comment

Plenty of squirrel for them to eat. Got down to the low 70's last night, Some said it was in the 60's but I don't think so.
          I drive State Road 200

Comment

Squirrels are plentiful for sure but chickens are easier to catch and have more meat. It got down in the 40's the last 2 nights here.

Comment

It was in the 60's last night it warms up fast. Rain has been avoiding me but the ground is still damp from all the mulch. Might have to water a few areas. Neighbors horses visited again yesterday. Got my millet and a bed of longevity spinach I planted earlier last week.

Stay warm Ben, The cold is on it's way.
              I drive State Road 200

Comment

Working...
              X